Fact Media GmbH Copyright Policy
The purpose of this policy is to provide a statement of compliance that Fact Media GmbH adheres to all copyrights and the intellectual property rights of others.
We operate within the boundaries of copyright law by ensuring that we correctly identify protected works. It is our request that everyone who uses our services also complies with the relevant copyright laws, polices and guidelines.
Should you have reason to believe that we have operated in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement on any work that has been reproduced or used in any other way on one of our services, please contact us, in the first instance at: email@example.com
In your notice, please provide the following details:
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- An identification of the material that we are claimed to be infringing, and information sufficient to permit us to locate the material (for example, by providing a URL); or, if applicable, identification of the reference or link to the material or activity.
- A statement by you that you believe that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright rights holder, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in your notification is accurate and a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you are the rights holder or are authorized to act on the behalf of the rights holder.
- The electronic or physical signature of either the rights holder in the copyright or the person authorized to act on behalf of that person.
Fact Media GmbH may access, preserve and disclose to third parties any of your information or data (including personally identifiable information and private communications) related to a written complaint of copyright infringement if we believe that such access, preservation, or disclosure is necessary or useful to respond to or otherwise address such complaint.